Wednesday 18 January 2012

First

First...

Hello all.
obviously this is my first post on my first blog a little nerve racking if im honest, so for those who dont know me, I am Kat, i'm 18 and a full time youth worker in yoevil which is a little town in the middle of the south west. I love my job but i have other passions aswell they are...
First and full most God- my saviour, father,everything..
Dance- I will upload dances me and my friend choreograph
Fashion- I adore fashion so i will upload things i have made, Links to websites and things that are cute
Photography- Pictures that capture my life
Music- I love music, so i will let you know the sountrack to my life
I will also talk about my life, what inspires me and what i think about things.

To kick start this link is to an amazing site my friend introduced me to which has a bit of everything on it i love it, hope you do to
http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/

No comments:

Post a Comment