Monday 10 February 2014

Weakness or choice?

Weakness or choice?
"Cause I’ll know my weakness, know my voice
And I’ll believe in grace and choice”
Now many of you will know how much I love Mumford and sons and their amazing music, well last week was no exception whilst walking to work every morning last week I listened to babel (just in the mood for some babel, you know how it is).
Well I was also sleeping on the floor last week which is apart of rhythms but I was also doing it for my trip to Rwanda in January… Now sleeping on the floor wasn’t unbearable by a long shot but it wasn’t the most comfortable of places to be sleeping but these lyrics hit me every day when I listened to it, last week I knew my weakness and I could of chose to voice it but I was challenged to choose not to, I didn’t lie but I tried very hard not to voice the weakness that was in my life last week. 
God also challenged me on my everyday life things that I know are my weakness for example being tired should I voice it, now this is a on going process and will be for a while haha I’m not perfect but trying to look at grace and goodness in my life and to choose to voice those things instead of my weakness.
This might not be what the lyrics mean but this is was I got from them last week whilst I was being challenged between weakness or choice..
God bless
Kat x

No comments:

Post a Comment